Sun, Sep 08|
Lyman Wesleyan Church
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality
Discipleship that deeply changes lives
Time & Location
Sep 08, 2019, 4:00 PM – Oct 27, 2019, 6:00 PM
Lyman Wesleyan Church, 320 Holly Springs Road, Lyman, SC, USA
About The Event
Join us for an 8 week study on slowing down our lives so we can develop a real relationship with Jesus. We will cover:
1. The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
2. Know Yourself that You May Know God
3. Going Back in Order to Go Forward
4. Journey through the Wall
5. Enlarge Your Soul Through Grief and Loss
6. Discover the Rythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
7. Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
8. Go to the Next Steps to Develop a "Rule of Life"
The workbook costs $10. Please bring a cash or check to church, or mail it to 320 Holly Springs Rd, Lyman, SC 29365 so we can order the workbook for you.
There are also optional books and daily devotionals for an additional $16. If you would like to purchase these as well as the workbook, please bring cash or a check for $26.
We don't want ANYONE to miss out on this event because the cost is too high. If you're interested in joining us but the cost is a concern to you, please contact Pastor Kylie at email@example.com.